08 December 2008

Flatties. or Fatties.. whatever works.

Meet Anna. She's my roommate.



I love her !!! So seriously, the first day she came home, she tells me she's from BERKLEY wtf and went to Hayward High WTF and points to a picture on my wall of my BFF/Roommate for life Andi and goes HEY! I know her! How crazy. And now I miss watching her crawl to the bathroom every morning and taking 30 minutes to go through her daily "wake up stages," and throwing up on the kitchen floor & sink and having no recollection of it at all the next day. :( come back to me! Ok, fine. Here are some normal pictures:



Stanza :)


Bruges!


I LOVE US!


So, below is a visual of what our flats in London looked like!

Dining room & Kitchen (including the loudest washing machine in the history of the world)


Mean girls :)

Me & Anna's bathroom...our cleaning lady arranges by "like products"

Our bathroom

Me & Anna's room...that's my postcard wall!

Anna's picture wall, dresser & earring holder...oh and bed.

Meet RJ - Sean's friend. This was the night they hung out in me & Anna's room, then proceeded to drink mixed drinks out of BOWLS. Anyways, that's our wardrobe behind him, and my dresser with my pictures above it.


Us in front of our flat...this pretty much sums us up perfectly. I miss this flat. =(
(More on Sean to come....don't you worry.)



1 comment:

Sean said...

I never knew you had SO many SUPER HOT pictures of Anna hahahahahaha, although I am a bit sad that some of the best did not make it!! Gotta love the church and vomit filled sink nights, always means GREAT pictures of Anna!